collected by Tessa
Sometimes I can’t blog about what I’m reading, for various reasons. But what I can do is point you towards good things to read instead!
1. This article by Kelly at Stacked, and the links within: Discussing Sex, Sexual Assault, and Rape: A Resource Guide. So important to keep talking about. And well written.
2. Related: Cosplay Does Not Equal Consent
3. Rookie Diaries – These are actual teens talking about their actual lives, and they rule.
4. I just found this blog through another vintage illustration blog, and it makes me really happy! My Vintage Book Collection.
5. Help me pick what to read next! I’m trying to work through books that I put on my to-read list in 2008. Tell me what to read next in the comments if you’re feeling helpful.
Fantasy adventure in a world I already love. Armored bears. Political intrigue.
A trusted friend gave this five stars – an oral history of Arab-Americans in the outer boroughs of NYC.